Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fluffy Stuff

 This pic has nothing to do with making fluffy stuff but it was cute, so I added it :)
 On two occassions, we made fluffy stuff.  It is shaving cream and corn starch.  It felt like a cheap activity until I had to throw away all the fluffy stuff.  I hate throwing things away.  Haha.  But really, the two ingredients were only a couple dollars.  And it was a couple hours of entertainment.  Trade offs I guess.  Mom, if you are seeing these pics, let me assure you Benson is NOT falling over nearly as often and both of these were immediately after a nap, so falling risk was minimal.  And I stayed close by the whole time :)  I felt leaving them on the table would reduce the mess, but I don't know that it actually made a difference. 

Of course a bath immediately followed both.  I did let Brig touch it, but he kept sticking his fists in his mouth so that ended that.  He was happy watching and being painted by Benson.
Brigham is SO close to crawling but just not.  He'll get into this position, like he is about to get on hands and knees and then he goes back to sitting.  Baby boy, I can't wait for you to crawl.  I love the mobility stage!  You'll love it too.  I was so worried about what Benson would think when Brig started crawling but the other day he asked me when Brigh will start crawling.  We talk to Brig about crawling and try to help him learn.  Almost like we try to help Benson crawl and help him stand.  But he doesn't ask when he will crawl or walk.  This little man is wise beyond his two years.  I sure love them all and I am sure blessed to have them in my life.

1 comment:

Kellie & Cody said...

That fluffy stuff looks fun! I love the updates!