I know it happens to everyone. But I am so overwhelmed with things to do, exhaustion, frustration, stress and worry that I am sitting here blogging about it rather than doing something about it. We close on our house today. That day is finally here! And with it comes moving. Packing, moving, ugh. Painting, and home DIY projects. All very exciting but also stressful and expensive. I should be counting my blessings that my husband is lucky enough to have a job that pays for said house. That we are lucky enough to buy the paint to paint said house. But I still have that student phobia, that our money will run out, that we won't get another check in two weeks. I guess it's a good phobia, in a way.
Yesterday our apartment people told us that we have to pay them $450 in addition to the $1630 rent buy-out that we were planning on. I'm upset. Not mad necessarily. Just upset. Upset that we didn't see that in the contract clearly. Upset that our math comes up with a different number. Upset that it's one more thing we have to worry about.
Yesterday we also got a bill for our homeowners insurance. It's supposed to be paid Dec 1 in one lump sum. Yet another bill we weren't counting on. For some reason, I had the idea that it would be a monthly payment. Not the case. Am I the only one that always seems to misunderstand these things?
And shouldn't I also be able to rest a little easier because I have the greatest husband in the world? Seriously, how many men are sweet enough to write out such a long post? I really do have the best husband in the world.
On that happier note, some funny things said around these parts lately.
Benson: "Mommy, this shark is hungry."
Me: "Oh really? What will the shark eat?"
Benson: "Salt and milk."
Me: "sounds yummy bud."
Benson called out to me at around 1am the other night. When I went in to him, he was groggy. He said, "Mommy, I'm poopin." Grunt. "Will you change me?"
Benson and Vanessa frequently say the following phrases, I am sure they learned them from me. I hear myself repeated back to me quite frequently these days.
"I have a good idea!"
"That's not a good idea."
"What are we doing today?"
"Dang it."
"Oh my gosh!"
2 comments:
You just have a lot on your plate.
I can actually hear you saying those things in my head. ha ha!
Ahh, that is a lot on your plate. Let me know if I can do anything to help!
Post a Comment