Lynette recently asked me why I don't contribute to the blog anymore. Truth is, she does such a great job I don't see how I can make it any better. She wants to print it all out so that someday the kids can read it and I think that's a great idea. For that reason I took a moment to consider what I want my kids, and anyone else for that matter, to remember most about me. And that was simple; I want them to know that I love Lynette with all my heart.
The first time I saw Lynette I was lovestruck. Look at the pictures... who wouldn't be? To this day I don't know how I convinced her to go out with me, but she did and I thank the Lord for helping me out with that one. Right away she became so much more than the prettiest face in the world, and she continues to mean more and more to me everyday. She's my best friend, my much much much better half, and in short my reason for getting up in the morning. I really can't imagine living life without her.
If there was one word to describe Lynette it would be "amazing," and that would be an understatement. I am amazed at what she can do, and I'm not just talking about her incredible abilities as a mother and a wife, but her drive and persistence in everything she does. She pushes herself to be the best she can be in everything, which pushes me to do the same (and I definitely need that push). We jokingly say that she's stubborn, but really she just refuses to give up and will not give anything less than 100%.
I love her dedication to the kids. I love the way she maintains good relationships with family and friends. I love her faithfulness to God. I love her sense of humor (which can be odd at times, but always entertaining). I love her strong desire to learn and improve, and the way she always pushes herself. I love that she always tries to make me happy even when I don't deserve it. She is completely unselfish, caring, motivated, and is genuinely good to others. I love that she puts God and family before anything else. She is the most beautiful, amazing person I know. Of course, anyone who knows her will say they love her too, but I can honestly say that I love her most!





2 comments:
Probably one of the best posts ever!
So. Dang. Cute. I'm so happy for you guys and your cute little family! It's beautiful!
Post a Comment