Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Halloween Night Trunk or Treat
Vanessa was a lion this time and the boys were monsters again. I loved her lion costume. I thought she looked darling in it. Jon found it at a thrift store for $3. So our ward did a trunk or treat on the night of Halloween. I feel like everything was going down on Halloween night and all at 6pm. So we had to pick just one. We decided to do the trunk or treat. It was fun, but crazy. Next year we are excited for a regular night of trick or treating in our own neighborhood. I even hit a few stores and found the boys some superhero costumes on clearance. And I may or may not have bought a bunch of clearance Halloween candy. Ridiculous, I know. But my kids didn't get much chocolate and I gotta satisfy those cravings. Next year, we might even have to make Benson's wheelchair a batmobile or something cool. Maybe he'll even have a power chair. Oh my!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They look great and sounds like you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment