Brigham is just ten days shy of 9 months. And what a 9 months it has been!
He is an absolutely beautiful baby. I seriously can't take this kid shopping without three or four people stopping me to talk to him. The largest reason for that is he grins at everyone that walks by. He loves attention. Adores it.
Brigham has been our hardest baby. People kept telling me your third is easiest. In part, because you figure things out and in part because they have to be. Something happened in those two factors and it just isn't that way for us. Brigham was colicky for a LONG time. And, I was by myself most of the time. He is a very opinionated baby. He wants a schedule. He wants breakfast by 8, lunch by noon and dinner by 5. Speaking of eating, he is loving table foods. So much so, that I can hardly get him to eat baby food anymore. While Brigham has been a hard baby, he is also onke of the happiest babies. Slightly ironic. This little guy has a strong personality, in both extremes. And a strong grip.
He isn't quite crawling yet. Though I have seen him do it on a few occassions. If there is something motivating enough, he can get it. I am not motivation however. If I try to get him to crawl to me, he'll jusut cry.
He likes to suck on your face and rip your hair out. We sometimes call him our vampire.
He gives the biggest hugs when cuddling. Literally wraps his arms around your neck and squeezes with his whole body, legs and all. I get one of these hugs almost every time I pick him up, but always after a nap. We sure love this little chubs. Our family wouldn't be the same without him.
No comments:
Post a Comment