I hope I am not the only one in a total funk lately. I just seem to be in a really bad mood, a lot. I keep reminding myself that I am going to miss these days and I should relish every minute. But then Brig starts trying to climb up me while pulling my hair while Benson is yelling for a new toy and Vanessa insists she is completely incapable of putting her own clothes on. So, I am trying my darndest to find the good in each day. Here are a couple moments that make it all worth it.
Benson was watching a movie like this. He was actually sitting forward like this with both hands on his chin but by the time I got the camera, he had moved. It is still darn cute, but was super cute with his chin in both hands.
We are painting the boys room so all the kids are in our room right now. As if that is anything new. Benson woke up and hollered for me to get him. When I got up, Brigham started rousing. Until he rolled over and found Vanessa. The trade off to not having your own bed is having super cuddly kids :) Doesn't it make you want to reach in and squeeze them? It makes it more bearable when one of them is up at 3am screaming their guts out.
1 comment:
Thankfully I am not in a funk at this moment...but I was! And man, they are annoying!!! So I hope yours passes quickly! And your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment