Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Awesome Hair Day and Animals

Vanessa woke up with this awesome hair (actually clear back in December, but I'm behind okay!)
It makes me laugh that it gets so ratty in the back.  I have to use conditioner to keep it somewhat manageable.

 This is Vanessa's favorite activity.  These were a Christmas gift that Grandma and Grandpa Purdy got for Vanessa when they came in town after Benson was born.  We were supposed to save them until Christmas, but I couldn't wait.  Ha ha!  She doesn't even know about Christmas and I'm the one that gets excited about her gifts.  We're doomed when she figures it all out.  Anyway, these animals (Littlest Pet Shop)  were and still are a hit.  She plays with these more than any other toys.  She carries one or two around almost everywhere.  Her newest stunt is "hiding" them in play dough or the sand.

She likes to line them up on the bookcases because they don't stand on the carpet.

No comments: