Monday, March 7, 2011

Gator Bait

Jon and I were pretty excited to try out camping in Florida.  We camped at a park about fifteen minutes from home.  But, we were the only ones there and the park is HUGE!  (Bonus points to Florida for having very awesome parks).  We had a bonfire with delicious smores and the world's largest marshmallows, compliments of Walmart.  (They weren't free, but Walmart carries them).  We pitched our tent, if you can't tell, a stones throw from the gator infested waters.  Okay, okay, not gator infested.  But, the week prior to this we were at this park and we did see a gator on the other side.  If it isn't Grizzlies, it's gators :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like fun. Benson's face in that last picture is priceless!

Kellie & Cody said...

Wow!! Now that sounds like a fun camping trip!!! That is so cool!!! Personally though, I think I'd rather deal with the Grizzlies...well, heck...I don't know!!