Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Miss Mischief and Mr Innocent

Vanessa has started the age of mischief.  And she's really good at it already.  At first, I didn't get pictures and I miss a few here and there but here are some classics over the last three months. 
Just helping out with some cooking
 This isn't just an emptied sippy cup.  This is drinking a sippy cup (of milk, no less) and spitting it all over the couch.

Apparently she wanted a cracker.  The stool is now housed elsewhere, since she is sitting right next to the stove here!

"I was coloring, and then I got hungry."

This one happened in a matter of 10 seconds.  I sat down to color her nails and the next thing I knew, there was pink nail polish all over her.  It's on her legs too.


"My turn!"---he didn't even seem to care.

And this is Mr Innocent.  He has that look that says
"SHE DID WHAT?!"

No comments: