We found a couple new FREE water play areas for Vanessa. Jon and I took her to check this one out last week. She loved it, likes she loves all water she can do her thing in. She's extrememly independent, as you can see when I go to help her after she falls. She just kind of looks at my hand and then ignores me. She's a character!
3 comments:
How cute! I love that she ignored your hand. Ethan's doing that exact same thing. He won't let me help with anything. She's getting so big! What a sweetie!
I can't believe how much she is already walking since the last time we saw you guys! she is so cute!!
She is so cute. I love it- she definitely has her moms attitude about doing things herself. We miss you guys tons. Clayton was just talking about you guys living down here and us upstairs and asking why you had to leave.
Post a Comment