We were sad to have my parents leave. We took them to the airport only to find their flight had been canceled. No one really seemed to know exactly why, other than because of weather. They were originally told they couldn't get them out for four days. Which wasn't going to work. But they ended up getting a flight out of Tulsa so they rented a car and headed out. We offered to drive but they felt it was best to just rent. We were glad they made it and were able to get everything done they needed to do the next day. We sure do miss them though. We felt like the kids needed some extra attention after having to send Grandma and Grandpa off. This was our second snow storm but our first time going out to play in it. I was feeling some major mommy guilt about that. So I am so glad we suited up and headed out. It was a lot of fun. The snow wasn't the best for a snowman but we did make an awesome fort. I never took a picture of the finished product though. Darn it.

No comments:
Post a Comment