On Monday Jon, Shauna, Stephanie and I took the kids to City Creek to get lunch and play on the dinosaur playground. Vanessa loved playing on the toys. Benson did as well, until I stepped away out of sight for a second and it made him nervous. It kind of ruined it for him. But we still enjoyed some yummy McDonalds.
On Tuesday morning, we had an appointment with Dr Swoboda and Dr Sakonju at Primary Children's. It was a long, rough morning for all of us but that will be a separate post. On Wednesday, Benson and I went to a physical therapy appointment at Primary's for an evalution. This day was much better, but again, more on that later. After that, we headed home to get ready for family pictures. I had a few more errands I wanted to run but when I was ready to go, I couldn't find my keys. I looked and looked. Jon looked. His mom looked. Two hours later, we found them in Stephanie's friend's purse. Haha! In the meantime, my sister ran a shirt over to me so Jon would have something for the picture and we called it good. That evening we took on the crazy task of taking family pictures and being in the picture. This required some intense photoshop, but in the end, I think it all looks pretty good.
After pictures we all went to McDonalds for dinner and the cousins ran around in the PlayPlace like hooligans. On Thursday, Jon and I went to a play with my parents. It was completely coincidence that we ended up doing the same "adult" activity with both families. Luckily though, it was a different play. This time we saw Les Miserables, A Lot Less Miserable. On Friday, I had agreed to take family pictures for my sister at Union Station in Ogden. I loved shooting here. I wish we would have had time to get our own family pics there. It was so fun and cute. Originally Jon was going to come too but he ended up staying at his parents to spend more time with his brothers and I went by myself. I was nervous. I feel like we work so much better as a team. But I guess I'll let my sister be the judge of that. I did my best anyway. I haven't edited them yet. But I think there will be some cute ones. On Saturday, we had to start the long journey home. Vanessa cried when we told her it was time to go back to Missouri. She loved every minute of having non-stop play dates. We were all a little sad, but it was definitely time to get back to our house and resume our own routine. See you in November Utah peeps!





1 comment:
Utah looks like it was fun! Pictures turned out great!
Post a Comment