Saturday, September 3, 2011
Climbing Trees and Penguin Hats
Vanessa has been obsessed with climbing trees ever since I attempted to climb one in Florida. It was pathetic. But this one had a low branch that she actually could climb with some help. Hope the neighbors didn't mind her in their apple tree.
We have been doing a lot of shopping. Trying to find this little guy a new car seat. It is killing me making this decision. Why? I have no idea. You would think it was life altering or something. I think I walked into a Target and picked on in a matter of ten minutes when we got Vanessa's. And I have love/hate issues with the thing so maybe that's why this is so rough. I want the perfect seat and I'm having a hard time deciding what features are the most important. I'll let you know when I finally decide. I also have pictures on my camera I need to download. There are some super cute ones. These were just what was on my Ipod.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I did the same thing with the first big car seat we bought Erin (after her newborn one). I did research, asked around, shopped... and we ended up with a Britax convertible that was pretty expensive. Then, over the years, we've acquired various other car seats--one at a thrift shop, one cheap one from Target, a couple that were given to us and even one from our neighbors' bulk pick-up (the small booster). Which ones are the favorites? The ones we didn't pay a thing for. I still use the Britax for Connor, but the other kids rejected that one after a while even though they still fit in it, which was annoying because I'd spent all the money on it. They preferred the old ones. In the end, every car seat gets food stuck in the crevices and thrown up on every now and then. I'm sure you'll end up with a good one (and maybe some extras along the way).
By the way, welcome back to Utah!
Post a Comment