Thursday, September 8, 2011

Faster Is A Girl, Right?!

We all know old wives' tales have a 50/50 of being right.  So I guess we'll see how it turns out for this little one, but we are all waiting until March!  Heartbeat was 174 and going strong (phew!). 
On a random note, do the 3D ultrasounds look a little weird to anyone else?  Maybe when the baby is a little older and more developed it won't look quite so weird.  But how cool is it to see their little "womb home"?  That part is pretty sweet.  Can you tell I have never had a 3D ultrasound before?  Lol

4 comments:

Jacob and Cami said...

I've always wanted a 3D ultrasound. Maybe with the next one. Waititng to find out is the only way to go!

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Hey Lynette COngrats i never did get the word till after you left that you were pregnant! I am so happy for you:) Your a Great Mommy!

Janelle Payne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kellie & Cody said...

Congrats!!! This is so exciting!