Saturday, September 10, 2011

Playing with Water

I have wanted to try mixing water with food coloring for a while.  I thought maybe I could teach Vanessa how to make different colors.  She did really like it when I made purple.  But when I asked her later how to make purple, she didn't have a clue.  Oh well.  It was still a fun experiment.

 Benson was happy to play with Vanessa shoes for a good ten minutes.  He even offered them to me every time I tried to get him to look at the camera.

 I had to take his shirt off to keep it from getting stained since he was crawling right through all the dye.  He is showing off his huge muscles here.
And this is Vanessa showing off her skills on the tramp.  This picture just makes me laugh.  Eyes closed, tongue out and all.  She loves loves loves to jump on the tramp and I am fairly sure she would do it all day if someone would jump with her that long.

No comments: