There are meals where she just has to do it herself and we just have to let her. Tonight we had spaghetti and here she is a delightful spaghetti mess. She didn't like the meatballs and if any got in her bites the whole thing would come back out. There's no tricking this girl! She did eat some peas though, which she wouldn't touch last time we tried, so that was a good thing :)
3 comments:
She is so CUTE!!!! Its so funny when they have there mind set its set!!! I also can't believe she is already 9 months that has seem to go so fast!She is sure a Q-T!!!!
She is getting so big, I can't wait to see her!! I hope she will eventually let me hold her:) Look at those blue eyes!
Sooooo...Tate WILL NOT put anything in his own mouth. He will lay back and open wide. But he will not feed himself.
Who am I kidding? He doesn't like to roll over and he is so far from crawling it isn't even funny. He is my (by a long shot) slowest developer. And you know what? I totally dig it!!! I think it is because he is #4 and possibly my last I am completely okay with him still being a complete baby.
Post a Comment