Jon just finished his last two weeks at Vision Solutions and we are both working for my dad for the remainder of our time here.
Jon has finals until April 21 and then graduates April 23. Horray!
Jon flies to Florida April 27-29 to find us a sweet apartment.
May 1 we are having a garage sale and hopefully getting rich ;)
May 5-9 we are going to Moab with my family.
May 10 20 week ultrasound (find out boy/girl!)
May 11 Vanessa's birthday party with the fam and packing the U-haul (or whatever it is that we final settle on taking).
May 12 Jon and his dad head out to Florida
May 15 Vanessa and I fly to Florida
May 20 Vanessa turns ONE!
June 7 Classes start for Jon and I become a single mom :(
End of September...baby Brady 2 joins the family
I am craving sunshine and warm weather especially bad this year. I can hardly wait to get away from this cold and be in the sweltering heat! And I am being completely honest.
1 comment:
You guys have so much going on!!! Hope everything goes well with the move to Florida. I'm jealous you guys are moving to a warm place!
Post a Comment