Thursday, March 25, 2010

BIG Changes


Jon mentioned we bought a new SUV. We're pretty excited about it. It has tons of space and will hold 7 people!
But we did have to sell the RAV. I have absolutely loved this car but out it must go.
The RAV won't hold two car seats and we'll need that extra space come September.

We'll find out the gender May 10, just two days before Jon leaves with all our stuff to drive out to Florida!
The next couple months are going to be a crazy ride but we are so excited we can hardly wait!

6 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!! About the baby and the car :)

Tiffany and Justin said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Congrats!!! That is so exciting! You are the cutest little mom ever!

Heather said...

CONGRATS!!! kids are the BEST!!!

Poulsen Family said...

Wow! I totally didn't see that coming. Crazy to think you're on number 2. Congrats!
Good luck with all the events. I know how you feel.

Kade & Jess said...

Wow, congrats! That is awesome!

Whit,Tiff and B said...

Wow!! I'm shocked!!! Congrats!