
I am probably biased, but I think she's beautiful! And she is growing so fast! She giggled for the first time on August 12! She's doing it more and more now and is so much fun! Last night Jon and I spent 1 1/2 hours setting up the crib! She was hanging out on the mattress (don't worry, not in the crib) and rolled from her tummy to her back! We were so proud, we pulled out the camera but she didn't do it again (of course right?). She still doesn't sleep through the night but I sometimes wonder if it isn't because she knows when she wakes up she gets to sleep with mommy and daddy :) Needless to say, she didn't sleep in her crib last night (or her cradle for that matter). But she just woke up from her first nap in it. And yes, I took pictures of such a big step ;) I think it will be a slow transition since the crib doesn't fit in our room and I like having her close :) I won't give the list of reasons I gave my mom for wanting her an arms length away, it all boils down to one thing...I'm paranoid :)
She's drooling like crazy and I just pray she's not going to be teething early. She is starting to play with toys, she can almost pick them up and suck on them by herself. She often drops them before they make it to her mouth so she just goes to town on her hands. She is also starting to discover her feet (note picture of her staring at her foot) but she can't quite reach or gets distracted by her hands when she tries :) She's pretty much adorable and we love her!
7 comments:
She is so CUTE!!! And its so CRAZY how fast they grow!!!
She looks so cute in those. I love that you got so many of her smiling cause that is the cutest!!
Wow she is growing up so fast!
What a cutie! Way to go on three months of motherhood. Walking soon?
She's huge!! Time really does fly. Hey, I guess I should let you know that we are planning on driving up to bountiful to go to the Manderine for lunch with you. I think we are planning on October 1st, so put it in your schedule!!!
I know they don't look exactly alike, but for a minute I thought you had put some pictures of Macey up. They look like cousins-Cody was just saying 'look Macey!' She's getting so big!
She is beautiful and is getting so big I can't believe it.
Post a Comment