Saturday, May 23, 2009

Welcome Vanessa Brady!!

After a week in the hospital our little girl was born on May 20, weighing 7 lbs 6 oz.

This is her favorite place to sleep.
Vanessa is already being spoiled by her grandparents.
She is definitely a momma's girl.
She also has a bit of an attitude and is grounded for this one.

We spent a total of 11 days in the hospital but finally were able to come home. Thanks to everyone for all of your thoughts and prayers; despite the circumstances we feel that we have been tremendously blessed. Lynette's blood clot is not getting any worse and the doctors are confident that with time it will dissolve completely. Vanessa is healthy and beautiful and we couldn't be happier.

21 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

Yay! Congratulations! I am so glad everything went well. She is such a cutie. I love all the dark hair. So pretty!

Poulsen Family said...

I've been waiting for an update since Sunday, knowing the next one would show your cute new addition. I just love her hair! Congratulations :)

Lynette said...

Just so everyone knows, that picture was taken around 11pm, the night we finally got Vanessa here. So yes, I am slightly drugged and extremely exhausted.

Tiffany and Justin said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is absolutely beautiful, I'm so happy for you!

Jessie, Garan, and Sammy said...

Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you. I'm just curious if Vanessa from Special Kids was part of the reason for the name.? Anyways, congrats again. She's so cute!

Nessa Burt said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful! Looks like she didn't get too beat up during labor. Hope you're doing well.

Emily said...

She is a cutie! How fun to finally have here her and healthy. You look great. Have fun with your new bundle of joy!

Kayc said...

How adorable! Congrats Lynette! I am glad everything went okay. I am happy for you!

Kellie & Cody said...

She is gorgeous you guys!!

Heather said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! Have fun with her, they grow up tooooo FAST!!! CONGRATS!!!

Unknown said...

You can definitely tell you guys are the parents, she looks a lot like you Nette, but then she looks a lot like Jon too. What a pretty baby! Me and Ben both agreed she doesn't have that deer in the headlight newborn look - very alert already. I'm so excited to come see her! And I'm glad everything is going so good for you...the sleepless nights get better...eventually:)

Whit,Tiff and B said...

Oh she is just beautiful! I'm glad to hear things went so well!

Kathryn said...

We are so happy for you guys! She is just perfect! Lynette, I'm SO glad that everything turned out okay with your leg! Have you ever had a problem with clots before? I have a clotting disorder so labor and delivery is a little scary with me too. But I'm so so glad it turned out okay. Vanessa is beautiful! Congratulations!

Kimberly said...

That last picture is AWESOME!!!! It totally makes me laugh! I am so glad to hear that things are going well. I wish you some great nights of sleep.

Robyn and Clint said...

I'm so happy for you guys! She is absolutely beautiful. I'm glad everything has turned out so good and that she is here and healthy! She is just as beautiful as you Lynette! Congrats!

Kade & Jess said...

That is awesome! She is beautiful and so are you! Congrats!

Becca said...

Lynette she is so beautiful! Congrats!!! I hope you get feeling better and good luck I know you will be such a good mom and I don't know Jon but I am sure he'll be a great dad!

Mike and Lisa said...

She's sooo cute!!! And she looks pretty alert! I'm glad things went ok. Can't wait to hear the stories Lynette!! We'll come visit soon! (If that's ok)

Hale-O There said...

Net,
I missed the last three of your posts. I need to talk to you.

xoxo

britt said...

congrats you guys she is beautiful!! so fun!

Carly said...

She looks perfect! Congrats. Girls are the best!