Saturday, January 31, 2009

Go Steelers!!


SuperBowl XLIII Prediction:

Pittsburgh - 21
Arizona - 10

You know it's gonna happen!

3 comments:

Jon said...

Wow Jon, I think you're right!

Jessie, Garan, and Sammy said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you found me and now I found you! That is so exciting about your little girl! Now maybe we'll be able to stay in touch!

Jons and Celeste Leigh said...

Thats so exciting that your little girl will be here in four months! We actually go to the BYU Student ward, its like the 99th ward. We have a few friends in the complex that attend the ward you are in though. I know what you mean about being home with family a lot. We aren't as much anymore but it always seemed like between Jon's and my family there was something taking us up there on the weekends all the time. Well feel free to come say hello anytime we're in #230 and if you ever need to borrow an egg etc. we'd love to help you out..or if there is anything else, especially since you're nearing the end of your pregnancy...you know where we live! I'm glad you wrote back, Jon kept asking if you had wrote what ward you were in yet.