Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary




Jon and I were married one year ago...a couple weeks ago. It's kind of a crazy time of year and I'm beginning to see why it may have been a good idea to wait until Spring. But then again, that would have meant more waiting and obviously, we like to be quick about things. Our anniversary was great. We were thinking of going snow shoeing but I was sick :( So we settled on Pf Changs and a movie. Jon also got me a very sweet pink jazz jersey. He's turned me into a serious Jazz fan. When I'm awake for the whole game, I really enjoy watching them! We have both (maybe I should speak for myself but I think Jon agrees) that we love being married and are more in love today than we were a year ago. I have the sweetest sexiest husband in the world, so what's not to love?!

No comments: