Sunday, January 25, 2009

22 Weeks


I am slow posting this. We took this picture almost a week ago. It's our first picture of my "bump." I swear it is already bigger but it always looks huge to me, so who knows.

6 comments:

Kade & Jess said...

You are tiny! I know you don't feel it but you look great!

Unknown said...

Holy cow, I can't believe we are related. I swear I started showing the day I found out.

malibumoons said...

You look so cute with your littl bump. And...I serioulsy just watched that slideshow of you and your husband for like 5 minutes (the one that is under your music playlist!) You guys are so good together! Such cute pictures! It's been fun to see your updates on your blog. If you would like to see mine email me at moon88sar@gmail.com

Celeste Miller said...

Cute bump! What apartment do you guys live in? Do you guys go to the family ward for the area?

Whit,Tiff and B said...

you are so little and cute! I hope i look as cute as you when im pregnant

Becca said...

You are so so cute! I am so excited for you!