Saturday, January 2, 2016

In Their Words Jan 2016

Jan 2
Me: "Brigham come here."
Brig: "no."
Me: "Come here and give me a kiss."
Brig: {eye roll} "We aren't under the mistletoe."

Jan 5
At the store
Brig: "Mom, can I have this for Christmas?!"
Me: "We just had Christmas. Your birthday is in three months so maybe for that."
Benson: "Can I get something for Brigham's birthday?"

Jan 7
Vanessa: "Mom, do you think we knew 2 plus 2 before we were born?"
Me: "I don't know that I have ever thought about that."
Vanessa: "I think we just knew about like scriptures and Jesus. That's why we have to learn all this other stuff now."

Jan 9
Vanessa: "Mom, when are you going to have another baby?"
Me: "I think we are done having babies."
Vanessa: "But you're only 29. How old was your Mom when she had you?"
Me: "36."
Vanessa: "See. You can still have more babies."

Jan 16
Brig: "Mom here's a sled for you! For big humans, like you!"

Brig: "Mom, I can speak girl!"

Benson: "Mom, will you take my socks off. They're bugging me so much I'm going to bleed."

Jan 20
Sister missionary: "Have you ever wanted to give up on something?"
Brigham: "Sometimes I throw toys at people."

Jan 22
Benson: "Mom, look Rexy is a baby. He even wears little dinosaur diapers."
Me: "I have never seen a dinosaur wear diapers."
Benson: "oh, I saw it online."

Benson: "Mom, when I grow up will I be able to walk?"
Me: "well-"
Benson: "Mom. I have seen adults who can't walk and they have big power chairs. So if I can't walk, I'll just get a bigger chair."

Jan 23
Brigham: "what if Annabelle ate your baby things? Like what if she ate your baby drinker things and like ate them off. And then we didn't have a Mom. Would you be sad?"
Me:"I think I would be sad. Would you be sad?"
Brig: "ya I would be so sad."

Jan
Me: "Brig where are you?"
Brig: "I'm just tasting all our candy to see if it's good!"






1 comment:

Sylvia said...

These are so great. Dad and I laughed our heads off.
You so wise to write them. Otherwise you lose them.
So so funny.