We got our new van! It's been really awesome. It makes getting the kids in the car a lot easier. I already had the experience of loading everyone in a torrential downpour and I was very grateful I didn't have to deal with the suitcase ramps in that storm. Vanessa rides on the back jump seat. Benson can ride in his chair but I need to make some covers for his straps because they rub his neck. and I need to figure something out for his head. It's only a problem if he falls asleep, but it just flops to the side and looks insanely uncomfortable. We also have his and Brigham's car seats in the captain chairs, so he usually rides there. The only down side to this van is that the captain chairs were moved forward with the conversation and you can't push them back at all. It makes the access into the van from the side doors feel really cramped. The kids can also kick our seats while they are sitting and that's kind of a bummer. We also can't figure out how to use the navigation system. Haha. I'm seriously considering taking it to a Toyota dealer, just so they can show me how to use it. Now if only we could sell our other van.....if you know anyone looking, let us know!
I love puzzles. I have grand dreams of doing fun puzzles with the kids for hours. I got a glimpse of that when Benson got this puzzle for his birthday. We had a lot of fun putting it together.Vanessa found this monarch butterfly at a local park. They have a butterfly house and had released a bunch of monarchs for their migration to Mexico just that morning. This one was hanging out in the grass and Vanessa couldn't resist holding it. She was really sad that we couldn't take it home with us. She said the butterfly's name is Maxilla.
Benson requested to make caramel apples one day. The kids love helping me make with any kind of baking.
No comments:
Post a Comment