Monday, September 8, 2014

August

This is where Brigham prefers to play.  Forget toys when the real stuff is in the garage.  He can get up here on his own, so if I ever can't find him in the house, he's most likely here.  


Brigham has been my longest napper.  Vanessa was done by 18 months (crazy I know).  Benson finished up around 2 with daily naps though he still needs one occasionally.  Brigham still pretty much needs daily naps.  He can get really crazy if he misses them two days in a row.  Sundays are always missed nap days, since church is 1-4.  This is how Brigham looked by 7pm that night. 


After Jon laid Brig down, Rocky decided it was his turn to take over Jon's lap.  I wouldn't have thought dogs would like sleeping on their back.  He just looks uncomfortable.  But he laid here for at least 30 minutes.  And cuddling for that long is a looooooong time for Rocky.  
Least. affectionate. dog. ever. 

No comments: