Vanessa is officially in preschool and this was her first day. We didn't have a lot of time because getting her to the school by 9am is crazy. But I did manage to get a few shots off before we left. I adore this girl.
I busted out the play dough and was happy that we can play with it without anyone trying to consume it. Yay! Let the play dough messes commence once again.
I had to stick Brig in the sink after one particularly messy lunch and then went to get a towel seeing how he was so wet. I left the water running and when I came back, he had sat on the drain and was really happy with himself.
Benson is in undies full time! We are doing sticker charts and when the kids earn ten stickers they get a trip to the prize bucket. Benson can earn stickers for going potty, doing his stander or vest, brushing his teeth without fighting, trying everything on his plate. Vanessa can earn stickers for getting dressed, brushing her teeth, trying everything on her plate, making her bed, picking up her room or the toy room, or doing little helper chores.
No comments:
Post a Comment