Last week Vanessa had gymnastics camp ALL. DAY. ALL. WEEK. Or, at least Mon-Thur 9am-3pm. It was a LONG week. It was long for her, long for me, and just crazy. She was SO tired by the end of the week and such an exhausted drama queen. She did have fun. They did gymnastics in the morning until about noon and then did an activity. They did swimming two days, horseback riding one day and then open gym the last day. While she was gone all day, I had to entertain the boys. It felt so much harder without my little mini mom there to be in charge of their playing. Vanessa is pretty good about playing with both boys and they all play really well together. I know, I never thought I would say that either.
To fill our time, we ran lots of errands since Vanessa hates running errands. We also did some planting in the garden for fall. I added more dirt since we didn't quite fill the beds in the spring and the boys felt it was necessary they play in the dirt. Typical boys. This made Brigham really thirsty though and he went inside to find himself a drink. We keep the cups low and he can now let me know he wants a drink by walking to the cupboard, finding a cup and taking it to the fridge for water. If I don't see, he will stand there and yell, "MA! MA!" until I do see. He also found himself some oranges. Benson also did some finger painting during a couple of Brigham's naps. And quite honestly, I'm not sure how we filled the rest of our week. Probably rolling cards down the driveway :)
No comments:
Post a Comment