Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sunshine

This was a post from early July that didn't publish for some reason.
It's been hot. Really hot. So a Popsicle it practically a necessity. I finally wised up and bought Popsicles on a stick since the otter pops are hard for the boys. They all insisted on eating their pops here one day. It made me nervous but they mostly rested on the mesh. I just stayed close. Benson even wore his braces a good chunk of the day. That doesn't happen often. He doesn't like them. But his feet are turning in so its a good thing when he wears them.





Brigham has learned what a dog says and can say ball, "ba." He carries the two around often. His first choice of random objects to carry around the house will always be dad's tools though. If he finds a screwdriver, Jon may not get it back without a severe tantrum. We also made some pretty fantastic homemade pudding and homemade chocolate zucchini cake. I think these beaters are the chocolate frosting for the cake. Yum!

No comments: