Sunday, March 3, 2013

Activities We've Been Up To

Jon has been building me cool things like this....

 There are only pictures of the boys because that is all we have printed at the moment.  We'll probably switch it up every now and then.  Can you tell which is Brigham and which is Benson?
 The kids have been doing lots of playing.  We played with the butterflies quite a bit until they were at the end of their days.  We let them go on a slightly warmer day and hoped they could enjoy their last few hours in the great outdoors.  One of them did lay some eggs, which we kept, but they didn't end up hatching.  Sad.

 We tried one of the sensory activities on pinterest.  I think it was called cloud dough.  It was pretty messy and the kids weren't that entertained.  Not a big hit for us.
 It has been so cold.  I know, Utah is colder.  But I am not a cold-weather fan.  Plus it's just cold, we don't usually get enough snow to go play in.  But one day, we did have enough to actually go out and stomp around and make a snowman.  Vanessa was stoked.  She was out outside before I had the boys even close to ready.

 We are definitely lacking in our cold weather apparel.  We tried our best to improvise but in the end, Brig was still cold and not happy about it.
 Vanessa helped me build a snowman.
 We threw a scarf and face on before Brig had a full meltdown.  We went inside and cuddled in some blankets to warm back up.
 We busted out some playdough recently, which we haven't done in quite a while.  The picture below says it all.  I have no idea how much play dough Brigham actually ingested.
 
 And this was just random toy activities but Brig just makes me laugh so hard in this pic I had to add it.  Check out his little man boobs and that belly!  Haha!

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

I love your blog so much. Makes me feel a part of what I am missing. I feel to blessed to have modern technology. LOVE the pics.