Just about the only thing I am not a fan of about this house is the storage. So my plan is to slowly fix that. The mud room is now mostly completed, I finally sewed the cushion. And we added shelves into the playroom, boys room, and Vanessa's room. We haven't painted the toyroom closet or the boys room closet. But the boys room is currently being painted so it'll get a coat during that process. We painted Vanessa's closet pink since she really wants a pink and purple room. The closet is about as much as I am willing to paint pink. Granted, the pink in there is VERY pink. We could do a more subtle pink on the walls. Maybe one day. For now she is going to have to be happy with a pink closet and a purple bed. Here are some pics.
*i feel like I should give credit where it's due. Jon does most the work. I try, but most the timeigetintrupted by crying, whining, and otherwise demanding children. I am the mastermind behind many schemes, but Jon deserves credit for the majority of the manual labor :)
1 comment:
I'm totally jealous! Come do my house! ;)
Post a Comment