Saturday, September 22, 2012

Funnies

The other day, I bent over and my whitey tideys were showing.  Vanessa came running over and pulled my shirt down.  "Hide your garments, mom!"

Vanessa was painting a paper plate pink to make a pig.  She still had a bunch of white so I said, "cover the whole paint with pink.  Cover all the white spots."  Vanessa:  "It's not a problem mom.  I see white pigs all the time."

In Florida we learned that a starfish has been re-named a seastar.  This morning we were watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates and they were talking about a starfish.  Benson yelled, "Not a starfish.  A seastar!  A seastar!"

I was getting after Vanessa for exploding into whines whenever she gets an answer she doesn't like.  Her response, "I'm just learning mom."

Whenever Benson sees something purple he says, "That's Anessa's."  The other night the pool light was on and it's green.  Benson pointed at it and said "Thats mine, mom."  Guess his favorite color is green.

1 comment:

Kellie & Cody said...

These are awesome! And good to know about the sea stars...a lot of things are making sense!! lol