And thanks to my mom, I am now the proud owner of this
The unpacking was insane. We had so much stuff. I seriously didn't remember having so much. And honestly, it's the first time in our married life that we have had ALL our boxes together in one place. I guess there was no way we could have known how much there was. We had to get a storage unit. There was no way it was all fitting. You can see at least the corners of this group of boxes. there are several. Two really large ones, a couple small ones, an mid-size and basket. Any guesses what those are FULL of? Yup, toys. Ridiculous I tell you. Just ridiculous.
Of other note, Benson got this little beauty on the truck. It's his stander. The benefits of a stander are plentiful. Now we just have to convince him of that. He liked it for about five minutes the first time. Now it's straight to tears :*(
Another rite of passage in the life of every person. The tasting of real food! We started Brigham on solids the past couple weeks. So far he likes sweet potatoes and sweet potatoes and sweet potatoes and a bit of squash. I made sweet potatoes and then we tried Gerber peaches and pears. The Gerber stuff has yet to go in. In an ideal world I would love to make all his baby food. But honestly, not exactly realistic right now. I made squash just a couple days ago so he now has two baby foods he will eat. We'll keep trying with the processed-probably-not-as-good-for-him-stuff.
Everything that has been going on has wiped us out. Jon and I have been staying up way too late trying to get things done while the kids sleep and then getting up way too early with the kids. And way too many times each night. We have actually figured out how to fit five in a queen size bed and still get sleep. It looks like this in the morning....
No comments:
Post a Comment