Monday, December 5, 2011

Baby's Still There

A long story short, I haven't had any prenatal appointments in MO.  You may think that's completely crazy, but I am completely comfortable with that.  Let's be honest, most of the appointments are a waste of time anyway.  I feel fine, my belly is getting ginormous and there is nothing out of the ordinary.  I do have appointments when I get back to Utah though.  So, here is my belly at 22 weeks.
 when I was pregnant with Vanessa.  Oh, I wish it were that small this time.  Haha.
Here I am this go round at 23 weeks.  Nevermind my weird face.  Ha.  But yep, the belly is definitely there and things are going fine.  We are excited to have an ultrasound back in Utah, especially since Jon hasn't been able to hear this baby's heartbeat yet.  We are still holding strong on our plan not to find out the gender though.

3 comments:

Emily said...

You look adorable! I love that you're not finding out the sex-I'm thinking of MAYBE doing that for our third (when we get pregnant again)...since we have a boy and girl already. So exciting!

Justin and Toshi said...

I totally looked up your blog...hope thats okay!!! Your prego belly is so CUTE! What is your due date?? I think we are only weeks apart...mine is the 26th of March!

Kellie & Cody said...

Your such a nerd! I really see no difference in belly size!! Seriously! You look gorgeous though! Hope you guys are doing well! Wait! Are you back? Should we do lunch?!