We are slowly getting word of how our crazy year will be spent. Jon starts clinicals in September, though still no word where(unimportant detail anyway,right). But we do know the following...
Oct-Dec... St. Louis, Missouri
Jan-Feb... Aurora,Colorado
March-April...Utah!!!
May...?
June...?
July...probably New Mexico
August...?
We feel so blessed with how things are turning out. And I'm also learning to be patient and not whine so much. I just can't help that I am a planner. I have to evaluate and change my mind five times before I make a decision. Changing your mind that much takes time! Anyway, it's turning up futile to try and plan temporary housing in advance so I guess it didn't really matter not knowing. At least now I can sit up at 1am and look at craigslist for housing, etc. It feels sorta productive :)
3 comments:
Since you're going to be moving so often, you might want to check out vrbo.com (vacation rentals by owner). I love that website.
I should also add that I bet you could contact the owners of those vacation rentals and negotiate a deal since you'd be there for a couple months. It would be nice since they're fully furnished and usually pretty fun accommodations!
Though it's not as roomy, extended stays are nice for short term stays. Plus you wouldn't have to pack much, which I believe is the worst part to moving.
Post a Comment