![]() |
| Benson sitting and smiling for the camera |
![]() |
| Benson face planting. He does this occassionally. He actually did this yesterday on the kitchen counter trying to grab some food. Smashed his face on the counter, but he didn't even cry. Why does he do this? No idea, he can proficiently sit on his own. Crazy kid. |
![]() |
| The mess that your face becomes after a face plant. |
![]()
So we did a shoot tonight for some friends who are leaving Florida and heading west. I'm really sad to see them go. But I sincerely hope we'll be able to meet up with them in Utah...one day. They are a great family and we had so much fun doing their pictures. We brought the kids. We usually do. We figure one of us can shoot while the other watches and then we trade. In the past it has worked okay, but Vanessa desperately wanted to play with the other kids. Remember how big of a deal friends are to her. So poor Jon was chasing her and having to pull her out of the picture all the time. Probably the last time Vanessa comes to a shoot. It was all okay at the end of the day when we went to McDonalds and she ate an entire hamburger! Go Vanessa. I knew she could eat! So you're probably wondering about the question part. That's Benson. He does this all day long. Raising his hand, like he has a question. I've asked him a couple times if he has a question and he always shakes his head "no" like he knows what I am asking. That kid cracks me up. And doesn't this picture make you look at it and just think... that looks like the best dad in the whole world? Well it should, cause he is :)
1 comment:
Brody does the face plant thing too. The other day I was in a hurry and we were in the bathroom and he did it into the edge of the sink. But he was fine. I was just looking at how cute your kids are- I love that they both got your nose because it is soooo adorable. Cant wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment