


These were taken October 28. We spend a lot of time on our bed, ironically. Vanessa usually naps on our bed because it is the one room in the house that is only for sleeping. Her room is also the office and quite used during nap time (such as for blogging, or Jon studying). And after a nap, of course we spend some time on the bed waking up. We also do baths in our bathroom (for some random reason the plug in the other bathroom doesn't work), so after a bath, they both end up on the bed getting diapered. I pulled out the camera this day because the lighting was so perfect. Vanessa was in a super funny mood and kept trying to put my glasses on both herself and Benson. I think the poor kid got poked in the eye. But he is such a trooper with her. I think he's going to have to put up with a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment