Seriously, you are an awesome photographer. Those pics are amazing! You are really talented! And very cute pregnant :)
SOOOOO cute with that belly of yours!!! :) I wish I looksed as good as you!! You better bring that baby back to visit!
Lynette,You look so stinkn' hot pregnant! don't know how you do it, but you are darling! I love the picture with Vanessa in the air, that is priceless.
I'm going to agree! You look fantastic!
You guys are all so nice. Jon posted these and after looking at them. I had concluded that I looked like a whale, so you made me feel better :)
I LOVE these pictures! What beach is that? You guys have such a cute family! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Seriously, you are an awesome photographer. Those pics are amazing! You are really talented! And very cute pregnant :)
SOOOOO cute with that belly of yours!!! :) I wish I looksed as good as you!! You better bring that baby back to visit!
Lynette,
You look so stinkn' hot pregnant! don't know how you do it, but you are darling! I love the picture with Vanessa in the air, that is priceless.
I'm going to agree! You look fantastic!
You guys are all so nice. Jon posted these and after looking at them. I had concluded that I looked like a whale, so you made me feel better :)
I LOVE these pictures! What beach is that? You guys have such a cute family! :)
Post a Comment