How fun!! I can't really tell the difference between the second bunch. And the last, I like the more fuzzy one, SO dang cute! She is changing so fast!
Those are CUTE pictures!!! I like the first ones they seem to be more bright and have more color in them!!!
I like the top ones! I think they are more vivid! Great job!
I like the ones with more color too. I want to learn that!
I like the ones with more color..what did you do to the pictures to get them like that?
I like the ones with the brightness, and more color. I can tell the difference. The bright color is beautiful.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How fun!! I can't really tell the difference between the second bunch. And the last, I like the more fuzzy one, SO dang cute! She is changing so fast!
Those are CUTE pictures!!! I like the first ones they seem to be more bright and have more color in them!!!
I like the top ones! I think they are more vivid! Great job!
I like the ones with more color too. I want to learn that!
I like the ones with more color..what did you do to the pictures to get them like that?
I like the ones with the brightness, and more color. I can tell the difference. The bright color is beautiful.
Post a Comment