So this park was pretty cool. It was shallow water but had a toy in it, that you can't really see. I had to be with Vanessa the entire time, so it was hard to get any pictures. There was one spot that she couldn't touch in and of course that was her favorite spot. I think she had a lot of fun. She definitely wore me out. There was a little girl there that loved Vanessa and Vanessa just about hated her. Vanessa loves attention. I would dare say she relishes in it. But, she's the type that wants your attention, but if she doesn't know you, she doesn't want you to touch her and most definitely don't follow her. So this particular little girl kept coming back and following Vanessa, she'd try to pick her up occassionally. She was even splashing her in the face (this girl was at least 8, probably older, so I'm thinking she had some kind of delay. I tried to be patient, but she was annoying me too). After a couple times of this, Vanessa cried and ran to me to be held ever time this girl came around. If she saw her coming, she would hurry and go the other way. It was actually kind of funny to me. We both lived through the tormentor, but I don't know how much we will frequent this place. As fun as it was, it was also crowded and the older kids make me nervous (they tend to overrun the bitty ones).
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Another Water Park
So this park was pretty cool. It was shallow water but had a toy in it, that you can't really see. I had to be with Vanessa the entire time, so it was hard to get any pictures. There was one spot that she couldn't touch in and of course that was her favorite spot. I think she had a lot of fun. She definitely wore me out. There was a little girl there that loved Vanessa and Vanessa just about hated her. Vanessa loves attention. I would dare say she relishes in it. But, she's the type that wants your attention, but if she doesn't know you, she doesn't want you to touch her and most definitely don't follow her. So this particular little girl kept coming back and following Vanessa, she'd try to pick her up occassionally. She was even splashing her in the face (this girl was at least 8, probably older, so I'm thinking she had some kind of delay. I tried to be patient, but she was annoying me too). After a couple times of this, Vanessa cried and ran to me to be held ever time this girl came around. If she saw her coming, she would hurry and go the other way. It was actually kind of funny to me. We both lived through the tormentor, but I don't know how much we will frequent this place. As fun as it was, it was also crowded and the older kids make me nervous (they tend to overrun the bitty ones).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment