Jon went to Fort Lauderedale and Tampa for two interviews for grad school. And what kind of a wife would I be if I made him go all alone?! So of course I went with to enjoy a little sunshine :)

The beach was only across the street but the heat was more than she could take. It really must be exhausting being a baby!

Excited for the beach!

She was kind of hesitant about the waves but by the time we left she let us go out and even took some splashes.


The swimming pool was quite a hit. She probably would have been content splashing in there all day :)
2 comments:
I am jealous!!! Looks like you guys had fun! Vanessa is such a CUTE baby she is always just smiling...how fun!!!
How fun! I love seeing babies in their swimsuits they look so cute!
Post a Comment