Monday, October 5, 2009

Business in the Front....

Party in the back! The mullet is coming off. I already tried once but the clippers were too big and didn't work. Steph has volunteered Ryan's beard trimmer for the job. I will post the "after" pictures soon.

Vanessa is actually quite shocked by the idea of voluntarily losing more hair :)


Where did it all go? This picture was July 1. All that soft fluffy hair is just a memory...

5 comments:

Hale-O There said...

That is so funny! one of my neices had a mullet for so long, too long. Anyways I'm sure it'll be darling.

Whit,Tiff and B said...

I like your new family picture.You look so good and your hair is really pretty!

Becca said...

HAHA That's funny! Cute picture of you three at the top!

Kellie & Cody said...

You crack me up!!

Unknown said...

Oh, I support chopping the mullet, although Vanessa would be cute either way. Who knows, maybe my baby hair theory will prove true for you.