Our baby was head down today for my prenatal visit! I have been so worried that she wasn't going to turn and it would be an automatic C-section! I can't even tell you what a relief this is! Now we just have to hope that she turns to the left....
That is awesome! Yea for you. Hope everything is going good for you. I think she knows that she needs to move and she will be a good girl and do it for you! Cross your fingers and hope.
Yeah that is so GOOD!!!! I bet she is going to be around 7 pounds that would be a good size! Robert and I were 8.4 pounds and Carson was 8.5 pounds. So she might be close to what you where that would be GREAT!
Wes did that very same thing to me. I was freaking out he waited till the very last minute to flip and he was facing slightly to one side when I had him and everything was fine. So no worries. I am so excited for you! You better post pics as soon as you have her.
5 comments:
That IS a relief:) I'm excited for you! Check out my friend's blog...you'll be in her shoes someday - http://lifeasamedicalwife.blogspot.com/
That is awesome! Yea for you. Hope everything is going good for you. I think she knows that she needs to move and she will be a good girl and do it for you! Cross your fingers and hope.
Yeah that is so GOOD!!!! I bet she is going to be around 7 pounds that would be a good size! Robert and I were 8.4 pounds and Carson was 8.5 pounds. So she might be close to what you where that would be GREAT!
Wes did that very same thing to me. I was freaking out he waited till the very last minute to flip and he was facing slightly to one side when I had him and everything was fine. So no worries. I am so excited for you! You better post pics as soon as you have her.
And My guess is May 29th and 7 lb 8 oz. and maybe 19 in. And totally gorgeous!!
Post a Comment