Friday, April 3, 2009

Everybody loves a guessing game!!!

Everyone guess when you think this baby will make her debut, and weight and length. I'll give you the stats so you can make a good guess.
My due date is May 27th (most first time moms are late)
I promise I won't be induced unless there is something medically wrong, but if I get to 42 weeks and there is no baby, well then I'll have to be induced. 42 weeks is June 10 (if you guess June 10 I'll know how you really feel about me).
I was somewhere between 7-7 1/2 lbs when I was born and I think I was pretty much full term.
Jon was 3 weeks early (or so) and was only 6lbs 5oz. (I just talked about this with Shauna last night. She said the cord was wrapped around his neck twice really tight so that might have affected his weight)
I will guess first....
I guess June 3rd (I'm just planning on her being late so I'm not disappointed) 7lbs even and 20 in.

7 comments:

Kayc said...

Hey! I am guessing May 27th. It's fun to have your baby on their due date! :) And I am guessing 7 pounds and 19.5 inches

Unknown said...

How fun! I think your little girl will be born May 30 weighing 6 lbs. 15 oz. and 19 inches. I'm getting so excited for you! I can't wait to see her.

Shauna said...

OK - I think our newest granddaughter will arrive on May 20 weighing in at 7 lb 1 oz and measuring 20.5 inches. She will be a bright blue-eyed blonde beauty, a superb athlete, exceptionally intelligent and talented, and will have her grandpas wrapped around her little finger from the day she is born!

No Lymits said...

I think it will be May 24th and she will be 7 lbs even and 19 in. And I agree with Shauna on everything else.

Tommy said...

Here are my guesses:
May 29th.
7 lbs 10 oz.
19 3/4 in.
Girl.
Jon is the father.

Jon said...

You better believe I'm the father!

My guess:
May 18
6lbs 13oz
18.5 inches
Female
Hairless
Caucasian
@ 9:48am

Unknown said...

I think that cord around Jon's neck affected more than just his weight.

May 26th
7lbs
20 inches
Runs the mile in 5:20