Sunday, October 2, 2016


I am really struggling with how to continue to update our family activities. I started using an app called jrnl but I am frustrated with it because you can only upload 80mb of pictures a month. I easily filled that in just one day, especially when I am loading higher quality pictures. I made just have to continue with the blog and printing with lulu. I guess I should try printing something to even see how it goes!
But anyway, here are pics of the trim that I changed in the boys room. You can see in the third picture, which is just in a different room, what the trim looked like before. The trim around the doors and windows is the more decorative/traditional look. And it basically drives me crazy that it doesn't match with the craftsman trim they have along the baseboards. And, I wish it were white. But, since I know painting it all white would take an insane amount of time, I figured switching around the windows and doors would help me like it a little better. I do like this so much better and it wasn't that hard to do. However, I still haven't decided if I can commit to doing the entire house. There's a lot of trim here.



 Happy Fourth of July! For the Fourth we invited over some families from the ward that have kids roughly our kids ages. We did potluck dinner and then lit off some fireworks. It was a lot of fun being able to light the "big ones" in our front yard!








No comments: