Me: "Where? Let me see."
Brigham: "See? On my big toe. That's my favorite toe. It fights monsters."
March 15
The kids and I are filling out a worksheet talking about "people I would like to meet."
Benson: "Ninja Turtles, Incredibles, Power Rangers."
Me: "Those are all really good. But lets think of some real people too. Because those are just characters in movies."
Vanessa: "Oh! The Easter Bunny!"
Next question on the worksheet is "important people in my life."
Benson: "Doctors, teachers, ....."
Me: "What about your family?"
Benson: "Ya! And don't forget Jesus!"
March 15
The kids and I are filling out a worksheet talking about "people I would like to meet."
Benson: "Ninja Turtles, Incredibles, Power Rangers."
Me: "Those are all really good. But lets think of some real people too. Because those are just characters in movies."
Vanessa: "Oh! The Easter Bunny!"
Next question on the worksheet is "important people in my life."
Benson: "Doctors, teachers, ....."
Me: "What about your family?"
Benson: "Ya! And don't forget Jesus!"
May 8
Brig: "Mom, puff up your cheeks like this."
"Good. Now I'm going to count. 16, 14, 19."
"Don't make me say 1!"
"Ok. You can breathe."
May 10
Vanessa: "I have a baseball game next week too? Will we get a trophy then too?"
Me: "I don't think you get trophies."
Vanessa: "oh, just a medal?"
Me: "I don't think so. I think you just win."
Vanessa: "Oh, so we don't like have to work that hard."
May
Benson: "Mom I met the most beautiful girl in the world today. And I'm going to marry her."
June
Benson: "How old do you have to be to get married?"
Benson: "Mom, what if the girl I want to marry, marries someone else first?"
June 26
Brigham: "Mom, DONE!" {pooping}
Me: "wow. It's a snake poop."
Brigham: "I wanna see."
"Oh ya. It is."
"Wait! We ate snake?!?!"
No comments:
Post a Comment