Driving home after picking up Vanessa from gymnastics.
Vanessa (excited): "Dad, guess what. I did a handstand and my coach saw me and he said 'Do it again.' Then he said 'Everyone watch Vanessa," and everyone watched me."
Jon: "Wow. He said that because you were doing it so well?"
Vanessa: "No. Because I was doing it wrong."
Silence...
Laying down with Benson and Brigham as they're going to bed.
Benson: "Dad, you're the best dad in the world."
Jon: "Ahh, I'm glad you think so."
Brigham: "Yeah. I love your whole body. I promise I will never kill you."
Jon: "................okay."
February 14
"Brig say happy Valentines Day."
Brigham: "Happy Violenetime Day."
February 17
Grandma: "Brigham, go tell Grandpa to get ready to go."
Brigham walks to Grandpa. "Grandpa!......Uh, what did Grandma want me to tell you?"
Brigham is whining in the car about not watching a movie.
Dad: "It's only a few minutes away, let's listen to music."
Brigham: "No!! Mom, do you like music?"
Me: "ya, I like music."
Brigham: "I hate music! I just like how it sounds."
February 26
Vanessa: "Mom, where did you get that chocolate?"
Me: "it's a secret."
Vanessa: "a secret can't stay a secret for long."
Benson: "Mom, who would win: an orca or a great white shark?"


No comments:
Post a Comment