Annabelle and I made a quick Utah trip. I went primarily to help my mom since she just had brain surgery. I was the last of all my sisters to get out and help but I did overlap with Carrie for almost 24 hours. It was fun to see her. She hadn't met Annabelle yet and the last time I saw her was November of 2013 (yes, that's almost two years). I did really well taking pictures of the Bradys, and then horrible taking pictures of my own family. Go figure. I was only with my parents for three full days. I spent the time doing laundry and making freezer meals and just chatting. Becky also talked me into a last minute hair cut with the lady that cuts her hair. I'm glad I did because my hair really did look awful. Haha. It was nice to see everyone, although I wish it were under better circumstances. The three left at home were definitely not happy that they couldn't come. They miss all their cousins. We are hoping to go out again in March. That feels like forever away now though.
No comments:
Post a Comment