Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Annabelle's Blessing

The second week of June we made the long trek to Utah for the Brady Reunion. {And that trek is cause for a whole post in itself. I'll get to that one of these days} But while there, we blessed Annabelle at the Brady's house on Sunday, June 7. My Aunt Charlotte made her beautiful dress based on one that I saw online. It turned out beautiful and I also plan to take more pictures (with a headband because I forgot to pack them) so I will post those soon. Jon gave her a beautiful blessing. I can't help but feel like this little lady needed our family and we needed her. She completes us and I'm so grateful we have her. I am sure I am just beginning to see the scope of why we were lucky enough to get her. It has been so fun to see Vanessa and Benson adore Annabelle. To put my kids' spacing in perspective; Vanessa was Brigham's age when Brigham was born. There is actually more space between Annabelle and Brigham than Vanessa and Brigham. Anyway, this is the first time I've had kids old enough to adore the baby with me and it's the funnest thing. They love to talk to her and hold her. Everything she does is exciting and cute. She is on the fast track to being one spoiled chic.









No comments: