Tuesday, November 25, 2014

60 Hours of Brigham

This is the reason for my current insanity. I have decided I spend at least three hours a day specifically cleaning up after Beigham. It's exhausting. This weekend I took a picture every time he dumped or broke something. This was Sat morn To Mon evening. I just keep praying he grows out of this because I am apparently inadequate at teaching him not to be so mischievous. Since these are from the weekend, the damage is slightly less. On a weekday he can usually do all this in a day; when there is only one set of eyes. So, here goes.
An entire bag of Frosted Flakes. We had maybe one bowl from it?

Two puzzles because separating the pieces is awesome.
Yes, dump it on the floor and eat it like Rocky.
"I wanted some cookies Mom. And you said NO. So I got them myself."
That 200 piece puzzle again and a bag of chips.
The bowl of popcorn. Don't you love how it barely phases Vanessa and Benson?
I was loading the kids in the car. We were leaving. As I'm herding Brig out the door, he ran in the playroom for two minutes. Not to grab a toy, not to play; but to dump a bucket or two. For good measure.
Just because it's fun?

This was a candle that he knocked over while climbing a shelf he has been told not to climb 100 times.
This was a moment when I thought Brig was with Jon and he thought he was with me. Wrong!

No comments: